Friday, December 10, 2010

Air Asia - The airlines that cares? (pt. 2)

Just got a reply from AA after I wrote in to complain about my experience and here's what i got:


To those of you who don't know what's happening you can read my previous post on my frustrations with AA  on http://epiphanyofahorse.blogspot.com/2010/12/air-asia-airlines-that-cares.html .

Anyway first thing I noticed is the email address that is used to reply to my complain donotreply@airasia.com , which basically says one thing - "shut up we don't care about your complains but because we would like to appear to care to our customer so we have no choice but to create the feedback form on our website". And after reading the contents of the email I just went:


And then after suggestion from my friend I went to Mr. Tony Fernandez's page on FB and here's what I found:


Well I guess it's to be expected since Mr. TF himself branded his own staff as, read this - Low cost army. So good luck Yogamala, and yeah I agree with you Air Asia system sucks!

Mr. TF you got to wake up from your "dream" and start acting fast - it's really starting to look like you weren't really paying too much attention to AA nowadays - F1 and Asean basketball taking too much of your time? Pooodah!


P.S. I am thinking of writing to Tony directly next. Will keep you updated on the outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment