Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Air Asia - The airlines that cares?

Recently made a trip from KL - Bangkok on Air Asia and I can say that flying with AA is starting to feel like a torture. It started with trying to purchase the check in luggage after I have made my flight booking but was unable to due to some stupid bug on their website - so I went trying to get help from their customer service. Things looks pretty desperate after I saw I was the 999,999,999 on their "live" help so I decided to call their premier customer support which cost RM1.95 per minute. Expecting soothing music or some efficient help I encountered a guy who instead asked me to call Air Asia Kargo services (wtf?) and I just did and the woman who picked up was just as puzzled as to why I was directed to their department. After some explanation that I actually booked my flight via Air Asia Go Holidays she instead directed me to call another line (she was sensing that I was quite agitated at the point). After a third call I finally managed to arrange to purchase my check in luggage.

I thought my bad experience with AA was going to be over until the return flight from BKK - KL where I discovered that at LCCT's baggage carousel there was shitloads of confused passengers wondering where their baggage will appear. Seemed at that time the information screen was not working or some stupid idiot just forgot to update it.


It was most embarrassing seeing foreign tourists looking dazed and confused and more embarrassing seeing some AA staff just sitting down at the bench. Since there's no one manning the baggage information service desk, feeling utterly disgusted and pissed, I went to approach the procrastinating douche head to ask as to which carousel belt that my baggage would appear on. And he just stupidly replied "I am not in charge of the baggage". At that point the HULK in me was unleashed - at that point all I wanted to so is just do the Hulk Smash on his face so that his brains will splatter all over the floor. After that I will smash all the AA Airbuses that was parked outside on the runway.






Or if I can think of a worst possible sentence for him - I would chopped him to pieces and let the dogs have him and poop it out again so that the dogs can eat him again and excrete him again and again. I can't find an image for that but you get the idea. Since that day (yes I did managed to locate my baggage) but I am still pissed 2 weeks after the trip. So today I decided to write to AA to complain and here's what I get:



The airline that cares - pooh! I hope Tony Fernandez reads this, AA you guys better get your act together, I hope Tiger Airways or Firefly will thrash your asses one day so you guys can stop paying lip service and do what you promise to do. At the mean time I just want to say this to you - you guys suck!

Oh by the way did anyone tried using the AA app on iPhone, it's the most useless piece of cr-"app" that I have ever seen.

5 comments:

  1. Suzuki Alto 2011 Mint Conditions, Extra Ordinary Conditions, Running Mileage 87000KM, manufacturing year 2010, Everything is an original and working position, Body conditions 10/10,(Minor touchup) AC+CNG+Petrol, Suspension Perfect 100%, Engine Perfect 100%, New Tyres, sound System
    https://onlinedealbazar.com/category/cars-on-installments

    ReplyDelete

  2. Onlinedealbazar offers benefits that assist customers with purchasing new vehicles and used cars, selling new vehicles and used cars, or examining vehicle acquisitions. For those hoping to purchase
    https://onlinedealbazar.com/category/used-cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post I Like it,
    This is very HelpFul for me.
    Visit my Site Web Development Company Pakistan



    Nice post I Like it,
    This is very HelpFul for me.
    Visit my Site Autocad Drafting Services



    Nice post I Like it,
    This is very HelpFul for me.
    Visit my Site Autocad Services



    Nice post I Like it,
    This is very HelpFul for me.
    Visit my Site
    Web Designing Company Multan Khanewal



    Nice post I Like it,
    This is very HelpFul for me.
    Visit my Site
    What is Autocad and what is it for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire the courage it takes to pursue a career where every decision matters. AV8 Prep Flight school

    ReplyDelete