Saturday, April 10, 2010

Prologue - Epiphany Coming

Finally decided to blog in a more serious manner. I actually got inspired after looking at some other people's blog. So why start now? For starters I have decided to post pictures and write about my experiences during my travels. I also think that a blog is a good way for me to express myself. Most importantly of all, it is sort of a way to record down my memories, to etch on a medium so I can leave a trace in this lifetime. To make my presence among millions of other entities be felt. Call it my effort to make a ripple in our reality. To share amongst other. To seek advice and reaction from others from my posts.

And hopefully to have an epiphany one day from my life's journey record.

2 comments:

  1. Is there an earlier blog? Still, this would be the blog I would revisit. Blog on serious or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HappySurfer, it's very encouraging to hear, haven't been blogging seriously until lately, I used to have another blog site but it's been scraped. Anyway keep in touch, and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete